BWR Design Group is a privately owned local Civil Engineering firm that was started in 2014. The principal of the firm, Bryan W. Richards P.E, CFM, has been working in the civil engineering industry since 1992. Over the course of his career, Mr. Richards experience includes a wide variety of projects including: streetscapes, municipal water lines, sanitary sewer, force main and sanitary sewer lift stations, storm water drainage, detention facilities, water network analysis, local roadway design, general aviation design, residential and commercial subdivisions, design-build, and private land development.
His project management experience is diverse with both small and large projects. Duties include: client care, contracting, project correspondence, personnel assignment, design, local and state office coordination, project estimating and budget management, scheduling of deliverables, meeting deadlines and construction administration.
Mr. Richards graduated with a BS in Civil Engineering from the University of Oklahoma. He is a professional licensed engineer in the state of Oklahoma and Texas. He is also a Certified Floodplain Manager in the state of Oklahoma.
BWR DESIGN GROUP SERVICES
- Site Planning | Due Diligence | Comprehensive Design
- Private | Commercial | Retail | Government | Education
- Master Planning | Site Plan | Grading | Paving | Roadway
- Preliminary & Final Platting
- Stormwater Management | Detention Pond | Erosion Control
- Water Main | Sewer Line | Storm Sewer | Lift Station
- Project Coordination & Management | Design-Build
- Permitting Assistance | Zoning – PUD
ADDITIONAL DESIGN TEAM RESOURCES
If your project is in need of any of these additional services, we can provide recommendations of local companies to assist.
- Survey Services
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Traffic Engineering
- Landscape Architecture